Free shipping for all UK orders. See "Shipping Rates" tab below for more details.
Couldn't load pickup availability
With King Charles Coronation just around the corner, the kids will be learning about this in school, through the press, through decorations and seeing street parties - so its nice to have a conversation around what does "Royalty" mean in Sikhi.
- Our King of Kings is Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- King Charles will walk with troops and horses parade in front. Our King, Guru Granth Sahib Ji, has 5 pyare who walk in front with Shastars
- King Charles will be wearing a robe full of jewels. Our King of Kings is always wearing a beautiful Ramala Sahib and above a beautiful Chandoa Sahib
- Our King of Kings has a Chaur Sahib waved over them, so then anyone in sangat will always know where the Guru is
- King Charles will be given a crown. Our King of Kings has blessed us with a Dastar, our crown! Our King of Kings also has blessed us with bani and paath and keertan to feed our souls.
These are just a few examples of things to discuss and talk about.
This Free PDF here guides you through some of the questions above and allows your children to be creative and draw/design different things that will hopefully remind them about Royalty in Sikhi.
Our products meet UK and Europe's Toy Safety Standards
We love creating Montessori inspired and Learning through Play toys and products for our children and yours. We also understand the importance of children playing with safe toys - be that the use of non-toxic paint or correct size for little hands or ensuring the wood or plastic is of a high quality.
That's why each of our products have been through EN71 testing and complies with the UKCA (UK Toy Safety standards) and CE (Europe's Toy Safety standards).
Not only will we create and provide amazing Montessori inspired and Learning through Play Punjabi and Sikhi products - we'll also ensure they are tested and they are safe for your children.
All packaging is recyclable or reusable
At Nirmolak Heera, protecting the environment is close to our hearts. We want to leave the world a better and cleaner place for our children and yours.
We promise to only use recyclable or reusable packaging - be that the bubble wrap, the tape, the shrink wrap or cardboard postal boxes. Everything can be popped into the recycle bin once opened.
Where possible we'll remove the one-time use packaging although and provide cotton bags for each product.
Price matched products when buying direct
A fundamental belief that we have is Punjabi and Sikhi products should not be more expensive than the ABC or English equivalent. So we promise, if you buy direct from us, we will price match against major UK toy stores on a like-for-like basis.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.